Our program is intended to provide a platform for professionals who want a successful career in direct sales, account management and/or revenue operations. Our ‘client centric focus’ means that you first must experience and understand the process and value delivered to our client’s philosophy.
The Sales Development Representative role is intended to be the first stage of your career here, leading in 9 – 18 months to a role as a Sales Director. As an Sales Development Representation your core responsibility will be to source, qualify, and secure new prospective leads. You will develop skills in researching the industry, searching for contacts, and prospecting organizations. Throughout the program you will work closely with all members of our client services and sales teams.
As part of the program you will be assigned a executive mentor. Your mentor will teach you the business, join your prospect calls, and generally help you learn the industry.
Entry level – associate level candidates will be considered. You will be working closely with the company’s founders and sales leadership – amazing learning opportunity.
The job will initially be out of our downtown Boston, MA office. Opportunity for transfer to our other offices or explore remote work following your promotion to Sales Director.
- Identifying key contacts and target accounts through prospecting databases, research, and other lists.
- Achieving individual & team metrics through outbound prospecting efforts, including cold calling.
- Ensuring quality of opportunities.
- Actively engaging in training programs and work with your mentor to learn the business.
- Developing skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion.
- Working in a team environment with members of the client services and sales teams.
- Track and record activity in our CRM tool (SugarCRM).
- Bonus + base compensation
Success and Expectation Framework
- Your success will be directly measured based upon the results produced. The primary result is qualifying a prospective customer in need of Survey’s capabilities.
- Your qualified leads will be tracked so you know & learn which leads converted into customers. In addition, to why those that did not convert.
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Strong work ethic – this is a hustle position.
- Comfort and experience speaking on the phone with potential clients.
- CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
Perks of working at Survey.com:
Wellness and commute benefits
Unlimited vacation time after 90 days
Instant health, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
Employee Contributed 401K plan
Will sponsor H1-B applicants. History of supporting employees through the process all the way to green card.